Tuesday 10 April 2012

Rant 1. BEGIN!

Before I begin, I'd like to say that everything I post here, will never be cut off, or edited. Whatever I post here, is as is pure as it gets, straight from my heart, but lets cut to the point. This blog is here for one reason.

-Write whatever comes to my mind whenever I get angry or happy about something.

This can be a number of items, but for now, lets just start of with Society. Whats wrong with society? Well, there are many things that go through my mind... but the first thing that comes up is Complete and Utter Stupidity.


Everyone, I would like you all to meet the reason people pay taxes. Morons. Complete and utter morons.

For those that don't know (And I spit on your sense of life if you don't) The RMS Titanic was a large cruise liner, fit to carry over 3,000 people (A large amount in those days) thich tragically sunk after hitting an iceburg in 1915, and is known as one of the most tragic peacetime disasters in history, in fact, its SO WELL KNOWN that it spawned many books, and even a movie based on the tragedy.

But to be fair, this is a complete misunderstanding. These people have been around the media for so long, that it was enveloped into their brains that everything they see (Minus whatever is on the news or learnt in school) is fake. In fact, not only is it the media, it is also their educations that have failed them. And being one of their generation, I can tell you right now that the education system currently in place (At least in Australia) has failed many. However, I am lucky. I have a grandfather who taught me about history. I am lucky that I've always found it interesting to what people have to say, provided they want to say it, and they're not forced to for a paycheck (Which is probably why I loved it so much when people went offtopic and start talking about other things, like a science teacher talking about how much they loved the latest Simpsons episode for 20 minutes of a class). And for those beginning to wonder, I do classify schools as a form of media, because it is there to try and teach or show you things that you wouldn't find out about normally. These souls have unfortunately disregarded so much as "fiction" so early in their lives, and didn't bother to ask questions. In fact, does anyone notice that Belieber in the middle? Their exact tweet is:

"Didnt know Titanic actually happened :O i thought it was just a film!"

Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Not only has this person already failed their English test (And I have no doubt in my mind that English would be their first language), but they've proven both my points. That A: She's got fuck all education (If you can't capitalise an I or put an apostrophe in didn't, then you have failed your English) and B: The Titanic wasn't on the news, so she thought it was fictitious. Also? She's a belieber. Thats another thing that pisses me off, but I'll probably go into those in another ragefilled blog post. But girl? I have no problems with you listening to Bieber. In fact, while I am definitely not a belieber, I encourage people to do what they love - IN MODERATION. Its a good thing to do what you love, but lets not lose sleep over anything completely and utterly retarded. This is what I find that pisses me off about Beliebers (And OneDirectioners, so if you're one of these groups, listen the fuck up, because you don't do anyone any favours for your fandoms with what the majority of you do). For anyone who was on Twitter about 2 weeks before "Boyfriend" came out, it was an aggrivating, horrible, HORRIBLE 2 weeks of Justin Bieber top trends. And I'm not talking about 1 trend that went on for a day. I'm being honest. Beliebers did the 2 weeks until Boyfriend trend for the first day, then died down, until there were 10 days.

#10DaysUntilBoyfriend
#9DaysUntilBoyfriend
#JustinBeiberBoyfriend
#BoyfriendWillGetAGrammy

The list goes on. I'm being serious, and I was getting sick of it by day 8. But by now, Twitter had realised that Beliebers were taking the top trends, and for a while, blocked them. This was a breath of fresh air, and for about 3 hours, There was no Bieber in those trends.

Introducing "Bustin Jeiber." I'm not kidding. These guys DELIBERATELY go AROUND the PRECAUTIONS set BY TWITTER, to make the 99% of the people that don't give a fuck know, that they love a person that probably 50% of them will never even see in their lives. And of those 50% that DO see him, less than 10% will talk to him face to face, or by a phone call. Now, if you guys do manage to get about 3 minutes of straight conversation without any forcing, or pushing, or screaming, and he responds, and you actually CHAT for a while, Congratulations. I will respect you, provided you stop spending all that pocket money on posters, CDs, Tickets to see his capitalistic bullshit documentary movie, and stop paying for his fucking Ferrari. You want in his pants? Guess what? Thats not going to happen either. Stop looking for (And you morons made this word yourselves) Bieberconda, and pull your fucking pants up. You're not doing Generation Y/Z any favours, you jerkdicks.

Now, before people get shitty with me and say "Hey Koda, You're a brony. I know you've bought My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic merchandise, and you haven't met Lauren Faust or Tara Strong." And you know what? You'd be right. I am a brony, and I'm a proud brony. In fact, In real life (Except maybe after this blog post) you could say I'm a closet brony, and I'm proud of that. But, to be fair, I've spent... 10 dollars at the most on myself, buying merchandise from the show. How is this any different? Well, there are many things that separate myself (And the vast majority of bronies) from Beliebers. We don't go trending pointless shit on Twitter. We don't pay shittons of money so that one person can sit living lavish with his Ferrari. We respect others. And probably the most important thing is this: "Love and Tolerance."

To many a brony, the whole "Love and Tolerance" thing is a joke. Yes, it is true. But then there are the bronies that I relate to. The ones I speak to. The ones I've befriended, and somewhere along the line, we do hold the whole "Love and Tolerance" thing as true. Myself? I tend to look more on the "Tolerate" side of things. Sometimes you just can't "Love" a person, no matter how much you want to try. You simply can't. And while this is tragic, this is the 21st Century. Not everyone is as jolly as they were years before, and to be blatantly honest, it is tragic. You can think of me as a "Nostalgic Brony" Where I look at MLP:FiM and see the cartoons of old. Popeye, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, PowerPuff Girls. I enjoy the scripting, the artistic animation, the voice acting, the time and effort put into it.

Then there are those that spend maybe 20 minutes on Lyrics to a song. And I'll go straight out to you Beliebers and do this as a little bit of a "Wake Up" turn of things. Allow me to put up a couple of lyrics to Beibers "Hit" new song, Boyfriend.

"Girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend
You could be my girlfriend until the ---- world ends"

No. Just No. See, this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. These fuckers are brainwashing these kids with false hopes. Lets stop lying to ourselves. The record companies know EXACTLY what target audience they need to hit - Teenage girls who are starting or are going through puberty. When their minds are starting to think "I like men" and "Hey! I have a vagina and a pair of ovaries! I should use them!" And thats what this is. This is the record companies saying "We have a man here. He has a penis. You could be his girlfriend. Be his biggest fan possible, and maybe you'll get a chance to have him in bed!" Yes, I'm exaggerating, but its very little. Remember when songs meant to mean logical things and not "How do I steal the most money from the world"? Yeah. Those were the best days. I've listened to the song, and it is TERRIBLE. I could have written this. And I'll be honest, Bieber, while being (Somewhat) attractive, Has got Zero Talent in singing. And you know what? Lets put another verse in... say.. the last one?

Na na na, na na na, na na na
Ya girl
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey

If I was your boyfriend

What the fuck is that? Seriously? Did the singwriter just fall asleep and start mashing his keyboard, then copy and paste it or something? Since when was "Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Ey" Classified as a lyric? Not only that, Thats MORE THAN HALF of the final verse. I'm going to go back to what I said before, about songs actually meaning something. Even better were the songs that meant something, but CHANGED THEIR MEANING depending on the way they were thought about. For instance, Hotel California, by The Eagles. All time greatest hit. What does the song mean? For me, without even listening to it, I notice that the person is trapped. "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave." And this is true. Lets look at how many ways we can put a single line, into a different context

-Life (You can check out and die, but you will never leave those who are living)
-Drugs (You can stop, but the damage will always be there)
-Certain Accidents (They're quick to check out on, but again, the damage will always be there.)

Thats just three, and they're broad as fuck from the top of my head. What do you think of? Thats what I first think of.

I've started to get very tired now, so I'm just going to stop, and let this blog post die. I'll probably write again, when something else sparks me.

No comments:

Post a Comment